Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Gratuitous Wedding Photos

Y'all, I got married 7 weeks ago to the best guy in the whole wide world.

We had a charming wedding with beautiful guests in a stunning place and perfect summer weather. My dear friend & amazingly talented wedding photographer, Taj Chin  {TAJ Photography} captured every darling detail of our little wedding. Below is a selection of my faves!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

All photo credits: Taj Chin


 Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Reception:







My mother-in-law brought some cedar from Alaska & Washington for each place setting.
Such a special touch for the rehearsal dinner. 



The ring bearer and flower girl were my charges for the 3 years I was a nanny.
They were the best little wedding helpers all weekend!

Schilling Beer Company is an awesome brewery in Littleton NH....go there if you find yourself skiing in the area this winter. Great food, great beer and awesome people!

Two of my favorite couples!

Woodward crew 





The ladies of Bishop Farm getting the ceremony ready - this beautiful bunting was made from
my mom's vintage linen napkins!
The Wedding Day:


My mom's golden pocket watch locket was wrapped around my bouquet so I could keep her close to me throughout the day.

New monogram!


Baby pictures and family wedding photos!



Senator Elizabeth Warren sent this official flag, flown over the capitol building, to us in memory of my mom.


So many games!





Mae loves Chris



*Sigh*

I love this little monkey with all my heart 

Newly monogrammed Chuck Taylors



Groom + His Darling Grandma, who came all the way to NH from Alaska to celebrate.
It was such an honor to have her there with us!


My ever-fashionable and amazing mother-in-law, Robin!

Best Man, Blakey


Ty + Sister, AJ



Colin, Steve, Ty, Blake, Ben and Rowan

Mr Smith + Mr Smith




My second time applying lipstick on myself as an adult. Nobody trusted me to do it correctly. 

My Lovely Godmother 



Bums


Blondie + Brownie




The most gorgeous dress for my precious little A

Best Dog

Me and my dapper Father


You're next hunny bunny!

Duffy & I have been best friends since 1994

Gorgeous new mom, Sarah, who introduced me to Ty

Maid of Honor, Candice looking stunning as always.




The part where we got married











Cheers!









A good husband always knows what his wife needs-- Maker's Mark in this case








































I am so lucky to be related to these beautiful strong women 




Who's idea was this?


Selfie!



















2 comments: