Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer date night...

A friend recently asked me what to wear on her second date with a new guy.  They would be walking to dinner, and the forecast called for hot and humid. My normally very stylish friend was completely stumped. Flats or heels? would shorts be too casual?  What if she got sweaty? she didn't want to try too hard...

We weighed her options, and decided, on a nice pair of shorts, flat sandals and a peplum top with a chunky jeweled necklace.

 It got me thinking about my own closet and what I would be wearing on hot summer nights on the town with my own date:

Summer Street Festival
Swing Dress: Billabong, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Bag: Target

After Work Happy Hour
Top: Delta for Anthropologie, Pixie Pants: J. Crew, 
Flats: Michael Kors, Clutch: Francesca's

Dinner al Fresco
Dress: Joie, Flip Flops: American Eagle

Happy dating!
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment