Thursday, July 3, 2014

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful....Summer Beauty Favorites

I'm a self-proclaimed  "messy hair and barefoot" girl. I am low maintenance and like to keep my routine natural, especially in the summer. But, for those occasions when I must get gussied-up, I like to rely on these super products to keep me fresh and pretty:


Sephora: Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in 'Rosey'
I've never been a blush user until now!  A touch of this on my cheeks makes me look like I ran around the block and it stays on!

Sephora: Tarte Gifted Mascara
I love the look of long lashes, but I don't like the typical lumpy tar look of most mascaras. This one gives long, neat, defined lashes and NEVER does it clump!
*Tip: Add 2-3 drops of contact solution to mascara when it begins to dry out...it will extend the life of your favorite tube!
Benefit Cosmetic Store: 
The Big Easy+ Fake Up+Foundation Brush
I crave clear bare skin...but let's be honest, we can't always get what we want. The Benefit people get this- The Big Easy is a liquid-to-powder SPF miracle.  Apply with their foundation brush using small strokes for even gorgeous complexion, and it feels likeyour bare face! 

I use Fake-up for more prominent blemishes. Unlike other concealers, it stays put and the color stick is wrapped in a vitamin E tube that keeps it from flaking later in the day!

Bloomingdale's: Bobbi Brown, Beach Eu de Parfum
You know that smell, the one your skin has when you get home from the beach? A subtle mix of salt, sunscreen and warm sand...THIS PERFUME LITERALLY SMELLS LIKE THAT.

Sephora: Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
It looks weird, like black ink.  When it makes contact with your skin, it gives off a warming sensation. Don't be alarmed though.  It's just the all natural, charcoal-based cleanser, pulling dirt from deep down in your pores! 

Whole Foods: Juice Brightening Shampoo & Conditioner
Normally, I use Frederik Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner, but in the summer, I crave this light, organic citrus based duo to keep my hair light and bright!

Stay beautiful!

-Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment