Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bumbling about Buntings...



My dear friend and Gold+Bee partner, Sonal, introduced me to the beauty of buntings.  To be honest, I had no idea what the word even meant before her.  She is the "master buntress", and has made a delightful variety of these happy little flags for all sorts of occasions and home decor.

Cake Bunting for Charlotte's 4th Birthday - I mean COME ON...it's a teeny-tiny bunting!



Neon+Grey bunting for the party favor table - Mad Scientist 5th Birthday Party


Amiya's 7th Birthday party - Have you ever seen anything so whimsical?



In the past year, when friends have gotten married or had babies I have tried my hand at crafting these little flags, making buntings to ring in the occasion:

Chris+Dylan's Nauti Wedding - Vineyard Haven Yacht Club, Martha's Vineyard, MA



 Grayson's 1st Birthday- My latest project mailed off to his mom in MN last week!


Sarah+Colin's Maine Event - Waterman's Beach Wedding, S. Thomaston, ME


Sweet Noelle's Baptism - Darien, CT

It makes me SO happy to be a part of these lovely celebrations and I am thrilled by the requests for more!

If you have a special occasion coming up, and would like your very own BeeBunting, you can place your orders in the comment section below!!!

Happy Decorating!


Cheers,
Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment