Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coming Soon...



Greetings from sunny California, readers!

I believe that we, as humans, are shaped by the people with whom we share our lives. From the family members that raise us, to friends, teachers, and co-workers...they all change us and make us who we are. They add color to our world.  

In my case, I am surrounded by impossibly talented people, and, yes, I realize how immensely lucky it makes me. On that note, I am thrilled to introduce, BEE MY GUEST: a weekly post, written by a guest blogger (my ridiculously creative, talented, beautiful, hard-working friends and family) to help inspire your life as well.   

The posts will vary in theme, so get psyched to read anything and everything!  From funky-cool DIY projects, to vegetable gardening advice, to a new at-home yoga routine, to stunning travel stories, to effective organic beauty products. I mean hey, I didn't call it a "Lifestyle" blog for nothing!

Cheers to exciting new collaborations!

Happy living!
Bee 

No comments:

Post a Comment