Thursday, October 16, 2014

Feathers & Arrows...




Arrows+Feathers...they are a perfect pair, just like peanut butter+jelly, bees+honey, ying+yang.
I have had a growing attraction to them for about a year now. And it's entirely possible that they are usurping the anchor+rope as my favorite motif.  

Anyhow, here are some examples of how to accessorize life with Arrows & Feathers!

A DIY Leather Cord & Silver Feather Charms Necklace

West Elm Striped Throw Blankets with arrow detail


 His&Hers arrow details on the blankets...
Monogrammed, obviously!

Threshold Feather Throw Pillows

Paper Source Sonix iPhone 5S cover - stylish and life-proof!

Our newest addition: real ARROWS
(From my favorite little floral and gift shop in Logan Square,
Fleur Chicago  I foresee many more trips there in my purchasing future!)

This whimsical watercolor (ETSY) is on my wishlist for our bedroom.

These DIY paper feathers as package embellishment are
Christmas 2014 inspiration (I'm thinking GOLD!)

Happy decorating!
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment